New to this sight her is some of my background

Jemstk

I have been growing on off 15 or more years.  Read some articles here and liked it here is last grow blue dream.  This was one of the plants topped 3 times and was grown in a tote top drip DWC using GH and Botanicare nutes.  These were Nirvana fem seeds didn’t get much luck with other ones but this big girl made up for it took awesome clones off her and bid was good.  I got almost pound off her not quite that all of it tops and bottoms.  I started with mainly hydro all types DWC fill and drain too drip all of it  then in 08 saw a forum with stinkbud aero setup so went into that   Then brother law told on me I got 3 years up state never in trouble before now I have felony and not surviving really well but never stopped  growing  lol I seen things seem to be cool now it’s legal in a lot of spots.  This grow I will be going back to soil have not since 2001 got me some promix hp open top bag to try and some FF ocean and happy frog little bags to give it a shot been 20 years close to since I did a soil grow.  Got some Mz Jill genetics to try jelly bean and got some freebies to germ yet .  I got some GDP auto seeds from ILGM had great sale right now by 10 get 10 free so will be using some of them to run along side.  Very upset last grow Barney’s Farm was doing great just in flower when I had to pluck them do to another thing in my life and got heads up on some snitching and didn’t want to take the chance.  Happy growing this is my story I am new and thought I introduce myself 

IMG_0456.png

Edited by Jemstk
Addin GB more to it

• Jemstk changed the title to New to this sight her is some of my background